Resolving Business Conflicts Through Litigation
Every business inevitably has disagreements with other parties — competing companies, business partners, regulators, customers and others. Many of these disagreements can be resolved through informal negotiation and compromise, but some conflicts can only be resolved through litigation. Stern & Goldberg Attorneys at Law is proud to help our clients reach resolutions that reflect their interests.
Litigation Services Tailored To The Unique Needs Of Your Business
Our attorneys offer superior business litigation representation for disputes including, but not limited to:
- Contractual disputes: We assist in resolving contract issues among your business and other entities including partners, rivals and employees.
- Partnership disputes: We help our clients maintain positive relationships with their business partners whenever possible; otherwise, we can help bring an outdated partnership to an end quickly.
- Employment litigation: We help our clients conform to employment law and navigate employee complaints and litigation.
- Corporations: We offer a full range of services for corporations of any size, and for companies seeking to incorporate.
- Construction: We offer legal assistance in disputes involving builders, contractors, subcontractors, buyers and other parties.
Experienced Legal Support From Lawyers You Can Trust
Ellis Stern and Alan N. Goldberg founded Stern & Goldberg Attorneys at Law in 1991, replacing a predecessor firm with roots dating back to the 1950s.
To see how we can assist your business, contact us online or call us at 818-758-3940 to schedule an initial consultation in our Encino, California, office.