Managing Your Tax Burden
State and federal taxes are complex for individuals and especially for businesses. At Stern & Goldberg Attorneys at Law, we help our clients meet their legal obligations without needlessly exceeding their tax burden.
Attorney Alan N. Goldberg holds an LL.M. in Taxation and is also certified as a specialist in Taxation Law by the State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization. In addition, he holds a B.S. in Accounting.
Tax-Related Legal Services For Individuals And Businesses
Our attorneys assist clients in tax-related matters including:
- Taxes on individuals, partnerships, corporations and estates: We are a resource for a wide range of legal entities.
- Tax planning: We help our clients make personal and business decisions designed to minimize and manage their tax burdens.
- Tax support for charitable organizations: We offer legal assistance tailored to the unique needs of nonprofit organizations.
- IRS and Franchise Tax Board controversy: We offer support when questions arise during an audit.
- Administrative and Tax Court litigation: Unfavorable audits and other rulings can be challenged in court.
Experienced Legal Support From Lawyers You Can Trust
Ellis Stern and Alan N. Goldberg founded Stern & Goldberg Attorneys at Law in 1991, replacing a predecessor firm with roots dating back to the 1950s.