Peter A. Tran
Mr. Tran is a litigation associate at Stern & Goldberg. His practice focuses on matters relating to business litigation. Mr. Tran earned a J.D., cum laude, from American University Washington College of Law in 2011. While a law student, Mr. Tran served as a Note & Comment Editor for the American University Law Review.
In 2011, Mr. Tran was admitted to the state bar of California and in 2013, he was admitted to the U.S. District Court, Central District of California. Mr. Tran earned a B.A. in Literary Journalism, from the University of California, Irvine in 2008.
Areas Of Practice
- Business Litigation 70%
- Probate and Tax Litigation 20%
- Contract Dispute 10%
- California, 2011
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2013
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: cum laude
- University of California, Irvine, California
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: Literary Journalism